Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Birthday Bash

Last month, Elliott and parents traveled to Idaho to celebrate his first birthday with the family.  Here is my obligatory, "oh my gosh, I can't believe my baby is a year old already!"  Just kidding.....

Dapper Dude:
Being tortured during his first hair cut. Bye bye baby curls:
Elliott was in heaven with all the cars at Grandma Carren's daycare:
Having fun playing blocks with Cousin Kori.  
Their conversation went like this:
Elliott: "hey Mom, I'm the cutest, right?"
Kori, "hey Mom, tell this kid it is obviously me"
 Kori and cousin Levi:
Elliott's awesome birthday cake, made by Aunt Cassi:
 Elliott wasn't sure what to do with it:


He did better with his birthday cake in Iowa:
On the day after his birthday party, Elliott hung out with Aunt Sunny and Aunt Cassi while his parents ran Bloomsday with Uncle Jakey.

No comments:

Post a Comment