Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Teaser...

Elliott has asked me to publish a post every week to keep all his fans and followers updated. This will be my goal, but I swear he wakes up wanting to eat every time I sit down to type...

I have a post almost ready to publish tonight or in the wee hours of the morning, but to hold you over until then...

Elliott seems to love his hands. If he is even a little awake when I swaddle him, he squirms and wiggles and grunts and whines until he frees his arms (or I release them), and he gently brings them up to caress his cheeks, falling back to sleep:
Or he crosses them over his chest like this. So precious!
If, on the other hand (get it, other hand. Ha ha, I love puns, even when they're not funny). Anyhow, on the other hand, if he lifts his arms too far into the air and gravity takes the upper hand (there's another bad pun, hee hee), his hands fall and he smacks himself in the face, waking up and crying. There are no photos of this, because it's not as cute.

Stay tuned for the next post...

3 comments:

  1. Yup, he's pretty much adorable!! I hope you guys are sleeping better, and everything else is going well!! We sure do miss you, and can't wait to meet the little guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cassi. We are sleeping better, but only if we stay in bed until about 11AM...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if I like the pictures or your love of puns the best :)

    ReplyDelete